Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Stampin' Up! party...

Since it's "Sale-a-Bration" time with Stampin' Up!, I recently hosted a stamping party at my house. My friend Tessa was our demonstrator, and brought supplies for each of us to create three cards. Spending time with friends and stamping = a perfect day in my book! Here's what we made (the last picture is the one I made as invitations):




If you'd like to contact Tessa (she offers classes regularly!), just visit her website at www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/tessaboulter/

1 comment:

OnlyByHisGrace said...

I am so out of the loop as far as stamping goes...Kathy is there a machine that does the embossed background cardstock...that pressed up paper backgroung...that I used to do by hand for hours with brass template and embosser? Is there a machine and dies to do that now? What is it called? My birthday is in May and that seems like a true labor saving device! If it even exists...but I am thinking it does...I just don't know what it's called. Looks like fun...wish I could have been there. :)