Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Baking...mmMMMmMmMMmmm!!!!


Obviously, I've shown that posting a card or hand-crafted project to my blog weekly is more than I can do. Oh well... Lately, my "craft time" has been consumed by painting our family room (I might post pictures later, if I actually get around to it). Yesterday, though, I crafted in my kitchen by trying out three new recipes. I made Caramel Apple Cupcakes (recipe found in the Oct. 2010 issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine), then Apple-Crisp Orange Pound Cake and Apple-Topped Cheesecake with Caramel Topping (both found in the Fall Baking/Betty Crocker booklet that I bought as an impulse while waiting in line at the grocery store). We haven't tried the cheesecake yet, but the other two recipes are FANTASTIC! If you like to bake...give these recipes a try - they're yummy and perfect for this time of year.

No comments: